Select the 4 main packages below for more information about pricing, seasonal activities, and added detail about each of our Alaska adventures throughout the season. Trips are all-inclusive from Ketchikan unless specified otherwise.
- What All-Inclusive Trips Provide
- Discounts Available
- Cancellations & Trip Insurance
- Other Reservation Details
What All-Inclusive Trips Provide
All fishing packages include:
- Airfare from Ketchikan, Alaska to the Lodge
- First-class accommodations
- Gourmet meals from our culinary staff
- Full, 9-hour days of guided fishing (no partial-fishing days)
- Expert guides, including Orvis-endorsed freshwater guides and U.S. Coast Guard licensed saltwater fishing captains
- Top-notch fishing rods, reels and tackle
- Fish processing (vacuum packed, frozen and boxed for transport)
- All wet weather gear, including waders and boots for freshwater fishing
[Not included: Airfare to Ketchikan, local taxes, liquors, special order wines and beers, and staff gratuities.]
Depending on occupancy, it may be possible to accommodate early check-in or late check-out to allow for additional fishing opportunities, beyond your booked reservations. Fishing rates outside your normal stay are as follows: half-day (fewer than four hours) is $400/person; full-day (up to 9 hours) is $800/person. Please let our reservationist know of any special arrival or departure needs and any extra fishing time desired.
A $1000 deposit per person is due within 10 days of reservation to confirm and hold the reservation. Subsequent payments due prior to the trip. All major credit cards are gladly accepted for lodge transactions; a 4 percent processing fee will be added to card purchases.
Cancellations & Trip Insurance
Due to our short season, monies paid toward a trip cannot be refunded. If cancellation notice is received at least 90 days prior to your trip, we will make every effort to reschedule you for the following year.
While not mandatory, the Lodge strongly advises that you obtain trip insurance. Boardwalk Lodge cannot be responsible for the loss of fishing time, lodging, flight delays, or any changes to the trip incurred due to weather conditions or other factors beyond its control. Information regarding this insurance is available on request.