What’s our idea of gourmet fare? Executive Chef Jeff Brady shares some sample* dinner menus to give you a taste of the Boardwalk Lodge experience.
- French Onion with a cheesy crouton,
- Roasted Yellow Corn and White Cheddar with Jalapeno Lime Cream
- Roasted Tomato Basi
- Thorne Bay Clam Chowder
- Alaskan Dungeness Crab Bisque
- Halibut Gazpacho
- Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Smoked Wild Salmon and a Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Summer salad with shaved Red Onion, Cucumbers, Gorgonzola cheese crisps, Strawberry Vinaigrette and candied Walnuts
- Dungeness Crab salad, along with Watermelon and a Honey Sesame Dressing
- Boardwalk’s famous House salad with Cedar smoked Roma Tomatoes
- Herb Rubbed Alder Smoked Prime Rib served with Aus Jus, horseradish Cream Sauce, Lemon Rosemary whipped Red Potatos and summer vegetables
- Pan Seared Fresh Alaskan Coho Salmon served on a bed of Fettuccini with a Roasted Red pepper Cream Sauce, Sweet Peas, Crispy fried Leeks and a balsamic reduction drizzle
- Sesame Crusted Alaskan halibut, Sweet Chili Rice accompanied with Mandarin Orange Sauce and Wasabi Sour Cream and Grilled Baby Bok Choy
- Pan Seared rosemary Chicken Breast, Caramelized Onion Risotto and Roasted Garlicky Cauliflower
- Citrus Maple Glazed Pork Loin, Creamy Basil Polenta and Braised Red Cabbage with Apples
- Molten Chocolate Cake With Strawberry Ice Cream and a creamy Peanut Butter sauce
- Citrus Pot De Creme with lemon sorbet and champagne
- New York Style Apricot swirl Cheesecake
- Mango Panna Cotta with Oreo Crumbs and a Bluberry Coulie
- Triple Chocolate Brownie Sunday with a scoop of Huckleberry Ice Cream
*Note: These menus are representative samples that reflect the type of cuisine our guests enjoy. Menus vary from day to day and week to week, offering a wide variety while taking advantage of the best seasonal offerings. Special dietary needs can be accommodated with prior notice.
Beverages are inclusive of your stay, including juices, coffee and soft drinks, as well as house beers and wines. Other alcoholic beverages are available at a nominal cost by the drink.